Thursday, October 25, 2012

~~What's NEW for 2013~~

I have been blessed to have an AMAZING first year in business. Thank you to every single person who made that possible!!!
There are a few things that will change this coming year that I feel are necessary for me to be able to continue providing quality portraits.
I feel I should blog a few of these changes so that people may plan in advance.


As of January 1st, 2013 BecKaLs Photography LLC new policies will be as listed below:

1.As much as I LOVE my job, I too have bills to pay for my company therefore
BecKaLs Photography LLC package rates will be rising so that I may continue to provide quality portraits for others to enjoy. 

2.There will now be a %50 non refundable deposit required to schedule a photo shoot. Your deposit will be subtracted from the total amount of your shoot and the remaining balance is to be paid in full the day of your shoot.
I have a family and my time is precious. Deposits are to help guarantee that my time will not be taken for granted. If for some reason something were to arise and you are not able to make your original shoot you may reschedule to the next available bookable day or request a gift certificate with no loss of deposit. 

3.BecKaL's Photography LLC will no longer be offering printing rights with packages. I do offer professional printing through Miller's Professional Imaging
Their prices are more than reasonable and the quality is beyond comparison to retail stores.
I WILL however continue my policy of NON profit from prints. The prices I show you are exactly what Miller's charges me. I put a lot of time and love into my pictures for customers and would like to know what is being displayed shows true to my work and not whatever the retail stores come up with in an hour. 


There will be a few minor changes outside of this but nothing as foundational as these three. Thank you again to those who made my first year so successful. I look forward to continuing to capture those precious memories for others to enjoy.   

No comments:

Post a Comment