Thursday, November 1, 2012

2012 Contest

Updated due to last minute vacation:
I know I keep saying this but it really has been an amazing year. I wish that I could give back to every single person that made my 1st year so successful. I may not be able to do that the way I would like but I can offer 1 FREE FULL PHOTO SHOOT for the year of 2013!!
To win this photo shoot I would LOVE to see some of this last years pictures in use on peoples walls.
**2012 clients** 

Simply email a picture of my work hanging your walls or set up around the house to beckal@beckalsphotographyllc.com with the subject 2012 Contest.
Example:

On January 1st, 2013 I will post all received pictures on my Facebook page:
http://www.facebook.com/BecKaLsPhotography
You will have exactly one week to tag, share and spread the word to family and friends cause the one with the most "likes"(shares not counted) by January 8th at 11:59am will win a FREE full photo shoot with BecKaL's Photography LLC in 2013!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment